This type of anemia can be quite serious. The most common type of Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia is called pernicious anemia, which may affect the brain, spinal cord, and a person’ s mental capacities.
The General Symptoms are:
– Weakness and fatigue
– Pasty skin; paleness of gums, nail beds, and eyelid linings
– Shortness of breath, dizziness, and fainting
– Headaches and difficulty concentrating
Specifically, the symptoms include:
– Sore mouth and tongue
– Problems with walking and balance
– Tingling in hands and feet
– Memory loss and confusion
In the United States, B12 anemia is rarely caused by a lack of B12 in the diet, but rather an inability to absorb the vitamin from food — a problem that can be inherited.
What Did You Eat?
What Causes Food Poisoning?
Spoiled or contaminated food — which has probably been undercooked or left unrefrigerated — can lead to food poisoning.
There are four basic causes:
– Bacterial: Usually caused by salmonella or staphylococcal bacteria passed along by human hands during food preparation
– Botulism: This rare but severe form of food poisoning is caused by bacterial toxins that form when foods such as vegetables or fruits are incorrectly preserved or canned at home.
– Viral: Some viruses have the ability to contaminate food, which may lead to food poisoning.
– Chemical toxins: Some chemical toxins found in certain foods — such as some mushrooms, moldy peanuts, and potato sprouts — can also cause food poisoning.
Discount Finasteride is taken for healing specific kinds of male pattern androgenic alopecia, baldness and hair loss. Propecia without prescription acts by decreasing the amount of the DHT or dihydrotestosterone in your organism.